What if your favorite energy drink could also slow down aging and increase longevity?
Well, that’s exactly what you get with this Antioxidant-rich Green Tea Booster latte.
It contains not one, but two types of green tea for double the energy and health benefits, as well as chlorophyll and chamomile.
You can enjoy it early in the morning when you’re getting ready to start your day, or after lunch to prevent that afternoon energy slump.
Here are all the perks you’ll get (besides boundless energy):
Health Benefits of Green Tea
Green tea is popular for its special compounds, including catechins, epicatechins, epigallocatechin, and 3-gallate, which provide endless health benefits, including:
- Accelerated fat burning during workouts.
- Anticancer effects. Green tea can suppress the growth of cancer cells in ovarian, prostate, lung, breast, and skin cancer.[*]
- Improved heart health. Because green tea is rich in antioxidants, it protects your blood vessels and heart from oxidative damage.
- Healthier metabolism. Green tea can regulate glucose and insulin levels, which contributes to metabolic health.
- Lower risk of diabetes. According to the Women’s Health Study -- one of the largest cohort studies in the U.S. -- “women who drank more than or equal to 4 cups a day of tea had a 30% lower risk of developing type 2 diabetes than those who didn’t drink it.”
- Longevity. All these health benefits contribute to a longer and higher quality lifespan.
A typical cup of green tea has around 250–350 mg of solid tea particles. From those particles, 30–42% are catechins (the anti-aging compounds) and 3–6% are caffeine -- which means each cup is bursting with benefits.[*]
Health Benefits of Matcha
Matcha shares the same longevity benefits as normal green tea, but there’s one thing that makes it extra special: since the whole leaf is crushed into a fine powder, matcha is more concentrated.
This means it has more polyphenols and caffeine per cup, which increases your attention, energy, and well-being.
One study found that after drinking matcha, people had better attention and psychomotor speed.[*]
Health Benefits of Chlorophyll
Chlorophyll is the third most important ingredient in this latte because it provides antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits.
Studies show that chlorophyll is able to “turn off” genes that cause inflammation and enhances antioxidant activity.[*]
But we’re not done yet, just take a look at what the other ingredients do for you:
- Cashew milk: Provides healthy fat as well as vitamin E.
- Chamomile flowers: Chamomile is anti-inflammatory, improves your digestion, and can enhance the quality of your sleep.
Instead of drinking coffee or a sugar-laden energy drink, make this quick energy-boosting anti-aging latte instead:
Antioxidant-rich Green Tea Latte
Level-up your healthy tea experience by preparing this Antioxidant-rich Green Tea Latte. Made with Pique Jasmine Tea Crystals, chlorophyll, Matcha powder, Chamomile flowers, and cashew milk - you will surely get the boost you need
- 1 sachet Pique Jasmine Tea Crystals
- 4 oz water
- 4 oz cashew milk
- ½ tsp of chlorophyll
- ½ tsp of Matcha powder
- Chamomile flowers
Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- The addition of Matcha gives it a greener color.
- Garnish with chamomile flowers.