Ginger Citrus Lemongrass Iced Detox Tea
Servings: 6 servings
- 8 cups water
- 1 stalk lemongrass
- 1 piece of ginger about the size of two thumbs
- ⅓ cup honey
- 10 sachets Pique Ginger Citrus Tea Crystals
- Mint for garnish
Cut lemongrass into two-inch pieces, and crush with the flat side of a knife, or cut each piece lengthwise a few times.
- Peel ginger and cut into thin slices.
- In a large saucepan over high heat, bring the water, lemongrass, ginger, and honey to a boil.
- Remove saucepan from heat, and add the 10 sachets of Ginger Citrus Tea Crystals. Let sit for about 30 minutes.
- Pour mixture through a fine-mesh sieve into a pitcher.
- Refrigerate until cool - about a couple of hours.
- Pour over ice. Top with a mint sprig.