Hibiscus Vanilla Thai Iced Tea
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 40 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 cups boiling water
- 3 sachets Pique Hibiscus Mint Tea Crystals
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 vanilla bean scraped (pod reserved)
- 1 star anise
- 2 whole cloves
- 1 cup full fat or light coconut milk
- Ice cubes
- Sprig of mint for garnish
Bring 4 cups of water to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Stir in coconut sugar and remove from heat once dissolved.
- Add 3 sachets of Hibiscus Mint Tea Crystals, vanilla (the seeds and pod), star anise, and cloves. Allow the tea to sit and cool for about 15 minutes.
- Once cool, transfer to the fridge for 1 hour.
- After about an hour, strain mixture.
- Fill a tall glass with ice cubes. Pour mixture over ice, about 3/4 way up the glass.
- Top off with coconut milk.
- Add a sprig of mint in the glass for garnish. Enjoy immediately.