Iced Ketoproof Coconut Matcha Latte
Servings: 1 servings
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon ghee Clarified Butter
- 2 teaspoons organic coconut oil
- 1 sachet Pique Matcha Green Fasting Tea Crystals
- 2 tablespoons collagen peptides
- ¼ vanilla bean pod
- 1 cup ice cubes
Heat ¼ cup of water over medium low heat. Do not boil.
Add 1 sachet of Matcha Green Fasting Tea Crystals and 1 tablespoon of hot water into a small bowl, and mix into a paste.
Combine the remainder of the hot water, ghee, and MCT oil with the matcha paste. You can use a hand blender for this. Add more hot water if needed.
When the mixture is well combined, add 1 cup of crushed ice to the glass.
- In a separate glass, use a hand-held frother or a hand blender to combine the collagen peptides, coconut milk, and vanilla.
- Once blended well, pour the mixture into the glass with the matcha and ice.