Lavender Keto London Fog
Everyone loves a London Fog – an Earl Grey tea latte – but I’m serving one with a twist. While this drink is “light” in many ways, it has a rich and decadent taste. If your stress and irritability levels increase, the combination of l-theanine in tea and the relaxing properties of lavender can help you de-stress.
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Milk
- 1 Tsp Lavender Buds
- 1 Packet Pique Tea Earl Grey
- 1 Scoop Collagen
- 1 Tsp Gelatin
- 1 Tsp MCT Oil
- 1/2 Cup Hot water
Combine ½ cup coconut milk and 1 tablespoon of lavender buds in a pot and simmer on stove until very fragrant.
- Strain out lavender and froth the mixture for 10 seconds.
- Combine Earl Grey tea crystals and collagen together in a cup.
- Add hot water (suggested 180 F).
- Add gelatin to the tea blend and use a froth to dissolve the gelatin, followed by MCT Oil and froth once more.
- Pour lavender coconut milk over tea blend and serve.