"I drink Pique Tea every day. It is of premium quality and better than any other tea I've tried! Tea contains bountiful amounts of polyphenols, which functions as antioxidants that help protect the body from diseases and also prevents aging! Green tea is also a great alternative for any suffering from autoimmune disorders or on an AIP diet. Pique Tea delivers 6x the antioxidants - making it more effective than any other tea beverage. Not only is my body benefitting from the health benefits, I feel myself feeling more calm and relaxed through the day. I also love Pique for its convenience as I don't have to spend hours steeping tea but can get the same amount of nutrition and antioxidants in seconds. Not to mention, they taste and smell great!"
+330 verified customer reviews
GET YOUR PIQUE TEA TODAY
POTENT ANTIOXIDANTS - Cold Brew process extracts 6x the antioxidants of teabags and 20x of bottled teas.
POWERFUL BENEFITS - Promotes calm energy, balanced immune system, healthy digestion and clear skin.
PURE INGREDIENTS - Made from premium organic teas and superplants with no artificial additives, fillers or sugar.
EASILY DISSOLVES - Simply tear, mix, drink. Enjoy green teas cold or hot and black teas hot in just 3 seconds.
What's So Special About Tea Antioxidants?
- Inhibits infection and reduces inflammation
- Promotes a well functioning immune system
- Protects you from pathogenic organisms and environmental toxins
- Enhances digestion and promotes weight loss
- Easily absorbable source of antioxidants and phytonutrients
- Promotes healthy and youthful skin
- High in amino acids like l-theanine that reduces stress and promotes calmness
- Enhances energy, clarity and focus
- Provides long lasting, jitter-free energy without the dehydration, anxiety and sleeplessness of coffee
What People Are Saying
Meet Simon Cheng
Meet Simon Cheng
Suffering from health ailments as a child, founder Simon Cheng embarked on a quest to master preventive health practices that led to his discovery of Cha Gao (tea paste) – a 1300 year old process for turning tea into medicine. Originating in the foothills of the Himalayas, Cha Gao is used by tribespeople as a wellspring of vitality and energy to withstand the rigors of life in this remote and mountainous region.
This ancient innovation so encapsulated the wisdom of the traditional health practices Simon learned – plant based medicine and qigong meditation – in an accessible format that he made it his mission to share it with the world... and Pique Tea was born.